feed
email
audioscrobbler
flickr
mobilerobot
stuff i listened to a lot this week
robotpolisher's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Okay, why wasn't I notified?! Like Fred Savage's weird little brother in The Wizard, I think I am now officially convinced I need to hit the Worldwide Boobietouch Tournament!

For those uninformed, boobietouch is that MegaTouch game you can play at bars where you have to "spot the differences" between two pictures of incredibly sileconed badly photoshopped skanky women. Me and a bunch of my friends play this regularly whenever we get together, but mostly just for the hell of it and because, well, we're drunk... You mean there's cash money involved?! JEBUS!

posted by Robotpolisher 8:00 PM ::
Comments:
Post a Comment
[ ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?