feed
email
audioscrobbler
flickr
mobilerobot
stuff i listened to a lot this week
robotpolisher's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
So things are pretty good in the grand scheme of things. Spent the weekend watching Lost in Translation with Mr. Scowl (go see it), having an impromptu beer fueled Young Ones marathon with Eric ("Up Scumbag! Up Scumbag!" I'm very proud of us for making it through both seasons in one sitting...) and playing a last minute show with On the Sun on sunday. Realistically the show could have gone a hell of a lot better. We'd had two practices in 3 months before the show, played everything about twice as fast as it should have been and apparently the sound out in the audience was absolutely painfully abysmal. But all the same it was good to be playing and I'm deeply appreciative to the folks who made it out at the last minute. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to get our acts together and turn it into something slightly more of a real band soon, which would be really, really nice since for some reason of late I've been feeling like my time for getting another CD releasing, touring, not-my-friends fan having band together again is passing me by daily.

The new place is coming along pretty fantastically as well, though largely thanks to the GF and less due to me. I'm a little worried about this whole approaching storm of the century action though, since I have no idea if everything in our basement's suddenly going to be floating up the stairs when (if!) it floods.

posted by Robotpolisher 9:03 PM ::
Comments:
Post a Comment
[ ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?