feed
email
audioscrobbler
flickr
mobilerobot
stuff i listened to a lot this week
robotpolisher's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Poop. 
Looks like the whole Wiimbledon tournament has enough press that I couldn't even managed to register.  There were three open windows to register and I tried on on wednesday one whole minute after registration opened but apparently that was one whole minute too late.

Balls.

I was actually really excited about the whole thing, even though i guess there was a pretty good chance I'd get creamed in the first round by some pasty kid just crawling out of their basement after a months long Wii Tennis binge.  Since you're supposed to play under a pseudonym, I was even going to be playing in homage to a childhood tennis icon as Mats Wiilander.

Bah.

So now I guess I can go on Saturday and watch other folks play (or hope that perhaps I'll get one of the walk-in slots) but who knows, maybe I'd just sit around feeling jealous that I couldn't get in there and kick ass.  Either way: bummer.  Good thing the rest of the weekend is shaping up to be packed with really fun  things, not the least of which is Midsommar in the park tomorrow.

posted by robotpolisher 2:48 PM ::
Comments:
poop indeed.
i will see you tomorrow for flowers and dancing though! chris is way into it. i dont work fri and my friend karen leaves at 3 so we'll be there early to help hold down the fort.  
Post a Comment
[ ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?